Willow

I'm like the water when your ship rolled in that night

Rough on the surface but you cut through like a knife

And if it was an open shut case, I never would have known from the look on your face

Lost in your current like a priceless wine

The more that you say, the less I know
Wherever you stray I'll follow

I'm begging for you to take my hand, wreck my plans, that's my man....

Life was a willow and it bent right to your wind

Head on the pillow I could feel you sneaking in



As if you were a mythical thing, like you were a trophy or a champion ring


And there was one prize I'd cheat to win
The more you say, the less I know, wherever you stray, I'll follow



I'm begging for you to take my hand,wreck my plans,

That's my man.

*DISCLAIMER* The lyrics do not belong to me, they belong to Taylor Swift. However, the pictures do belong to me and the model, and the dress we used was the Bridesmaid Dress "Secret Garden" by Armstreet. 

https://armstreet.com/store/medieval-clothing/bridesmaid-dress-secret-garden

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsEZmictANA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dancing in the Rain

Backstabbed

Growing+glowing