I Don't Know What To Say


I thought you were worth it but I was wrong

I thought I knew where I belonged

Best Friends forever was our song

But you wanted me to be the harmony when you couldn't lead

"Don't take it personally"

But I did.


 And I don't know what to say

I struggle to find the words when my mind is blank

And I've still got empty pages screaming your name 

My head throbbing in the pounding rain.


But you won't leave

And I feel so guilty

Oh let me go free

But you leave me behind to bleed


 And I don't know what to say

I struggle to find the words when my mind is blank

I keep writing words trying to fill up pages 

When I need you out of my mind you've been there for ages

Oh.



So this one is actually the beginings of a song I am writing, most of the poetry I post is a song, I just have no idea of how to post audios onto this blog. Once I figure it out, I will definitely edit all the posts to include audios:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dancing in the Rain

Backstabbed

Growing+glowing