Dear Stevan

 Dear Stevan

I’m tired of your prediction

All the shaking and pacing

Heartbreaking waiting

Coming between her and me taking a stand

So many tears lost in isolation 


I tread softly 

Since you’ve come around 

Hear your name, you froze

Our friendship with one single sound


All I want is my best friend back

You don’t deserve her

And I keep filling in checks

A wingless bird

Falling through space cause of your hex

Gingerly trying to fill in the gaps

Dear Stevan

You don’t know how she’d do anything

To keep you from fading

But you keep her waiting

On your senseless berating

Your malicious gleam

She’s clay in your hands and you’re playing 


Dear Stevan

I’m done with the sound of your name

The cage fighting restraints

How she says that you’re perfect 

But you’re toxic and wrong in poison you’re decked

But I’m the one who takes the blame

When it’s you who’s playing the game

Dear Stevan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dancing in the Rain

Backstabbed